Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Week 2

Well we are back in Edmonton for week 2 of bootcamp. It's actually going quite well. I already feel like I am getting stronger. I'm up to 30 minutes on the treadmill and about an hour of doing all the other weights and exercises. Mom gets to carry my clipboard around and mark off my exercises and clean my equipment. Today there is a patient only session. Tomorrow there is a wellness through activity course and Thursday Mom and Mike are going to a support group meeting. We have also been able to go out and see some of Edmonton when we are done at the hospital. Well, after I come back and nap! Yesterday we went to the Muttart Conservatory. It was okay. Not as big as we thought but lots of plants and flowers. We are also going to go to the zoo while we are here and we are meeting a friend of moms for lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment