Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

And the week goes on...

Well Tuesday we met with our physiotherapist at 8:30am. She got me started on the physio program that I will be doing for the next 6 weeks. It consists of endurance, strength, balance, and stretching. I start off on the treadmill and then move through the weight machines. I am starting off slow, but we are going to add more exerciss as the weeks go on. Today, Wednesday, we went to the gym and got all of my physio and exercises done then came back to the hotel for lunch. At 1pm we had our first class. It was a relaxation class and guess what......?!?!?!?! MOM FELL ASLEEP IN IT!!! I guess she is rather relaxed and the techniques we learned really worked for her. Tomorrow we just have physio and then are heading to West Edmonton Mall for shopping and a movie. More updates to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment