Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hello Again

Well, I see I'm slacking off with my updates again. What can I say, I've been busy! Pool started again the beginning of September so I've been going with my dad. I am the team scorekeeper, so I guess that makes me pretty important, haha!

We also went camping a few more time in September. I even rode the quad. Just strapped my oxygen on the back and off I went. I even managed to split tons of firewood (with the help of a log splitter). I also played some beersbie (sp?) and found out that I am terrible at throwing a frisbee. I guess I need my stepbrother, Joey, as my partner next time (him and I kicked ass at my dads house).

I'm currently in the hospital again. I've been here since last Monday. It was time for another "tune up." I'm getting out on Thursday though, which is the day before my birthday! It's been pretty uneventful being in here this time. I'm feeling really good. I've been doing lots of people watching in the lobby because let's face it....there are a lot of weird people that come in this place and it is my only entertainment.

That is all for now!


2 comments:

  1. What you said about the waiting room is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Melissa,

    My name is Margo Faust and I am currently a genetic counseling graduate student at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine in the United States. As a part of my Masters’ thesis, I am conducting research on the use of social media by adults with cystic fibrosis as a support network.

    I am very interested in gathering information about the use of social media as a support network from the members of your online community. I am writing to ask if you would consider posting a link to my survey on your blog (and if you would consider taking my survey yourself!). My survey link is www.surveymonkey.com/s/CFsocialmediasurvey. I can send you a copy of my sample post, which includes all the information about my research and a link to the survey that you would be able to post.
    I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to ask your community to participate in this survey. Please let me know via email if you are willing to post my survey!

    If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me or my thesis advisor.

    Thank you,

    Margo Faust
    Genetic Counselor Candidate
    University of South Carolina School of Medicine
    USC Genetic Counseling Program
    Two Medical Park, Suite 208
    Columbia, SC 29203
    margofaust@gmail.com

    Andrea Sellers, MS, CGC
    Faculty Advisor
    University of South Carolina School of Medicine
    USC Genetic Counseling Program
    Two Medical Park, Suite 208
    Columbia, SC 29203
    Andrea.Sellers@uscmed.sc.edu

    ReplyDelete